Freshness is our number one concern.
Our Kukup farms, processes and delivers its premium Pompano right here in Pontian. To ensure freshness, we harvest our fish and vacuum-packed within hours of processing.
There are no long distribution chains to compromise the freshness and flavour of our fish.
We sell the best-tasting Pompano available. That’s a bold claim, but after one taste we’re pretty sure you’ll agree.
You’ll find our premium Pompano and steaks to be mildly sweet and incredibly clean tasting. Thanks to the pristine ocean waters in which we farm our Pompano , our products have no muddy or “fishy” taste.
We feed this fish to our families, so we’re kinda fanatical about the quality of the water in and around our farm. We purposefully located our ocean enclosures in strong currents which keep clean, oxygen-rich waters flowing through them.
In addition to our clean waters, you can rest assured that we do not use any hormones or antibiotics to encourage the growth of our Pompano . We believe that the best way to grow robust, healthy fish is to simply feed them high-quality food and let them swim in a clean, natural environment.
Our Pompano eat nothing but top-quality fishmeal food, basically we feed our fish with small fries, which has little or no wet market value, caught from our Pontian shore.That means fish that are tasty and naturally high in heart-healthy and brain-boosting omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
With The Fish Club, there is no slopping through the wet market to buy fish.
There’s no more lugging dripping bags of not-so-fresh fish home from supermarket. And you no longer need to worry about the fish in the sweltering boot of your car as you drive home.
Let us take care of everything. Premium fish, super fresh, delivered ice-chilled to your doorstep.
- fresh pompano whole fish, cleaned and gutted (or use fillets)
- calamansi juice (Filipino lime) – 1/4 cup
- patis (fish sauce) – 1 Tablespoon
- salt – 1 teaspoon
- freshly-ground black pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
- onion – 1 large piece, chopped
- garlic – 4 cloves, peeled and minced
- fresh ginger – 1 knob, sliced in 1-inch small strips, about 1/8 cup
- scallions – 2 stalks, chopped, edges trimmed
- tomato – 1 large piece, sliced
- grated lemon zest – 1/2 teaspoon
- green peas – 1/3 cup
- butter – 1 Tablespoon
- red bell pepper – 1 medium piece, sliced for garnish
- fresh lemon – 1 to 2 pieces, sliced for garnish
- boiled rice – for serving