- Scaling & gutting removes 10-12% of gross weight (4.6kg whole salmon = 4.0kg nett weight).
- Our salmon fillets are generally boneless. Although it’s quite unlikely, please be reminded to watch out for a few stray bones in the meat.
- 除去鳞片及内脏后，毛重将减少约10-12%（例：4.6kg 毛重 = 4kg 准重）。
- Keep frozen if not consumed immediately
- After opening the package, kindly make sure the fish is handled with sterile utensil (knife, cutting board etc) before freezing.
- Can be stored up to 3 months for optimum quality, if frozen (-18°C)
- Not advisable to refreeze after thawing
How To Make: Easy Baked Salmon Fillet
- 1 large salmon fillet (about 3 lb.)
- Kosher salt
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. chopped thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray. To the center of the foil, lay lemon slices in an even layer.
- Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper and place on top of lemon slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, honey, garlic, thyme, and oregano. Pour over salmon then fold up foil around the salmon. Bake until the salmon is cooked through, about 25 minutes. Switch the oven to broil, and broil for 2 minutes, or until the butter mixture has thickened.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
Also Try: Pan Seared Salmon with Lemon Butter